360Science is a Data Quality company, with a start up culture and an established customer base. For many years our customer have used data quality in many different systems, and as we grow we are turning our attention to Salesforce as a platform and we need your help to shape our newer products to work within and with Salesforce.
If you bleed Apex, are a wiz at Visualforce, take Trailhead courses for breakfast, and code in your sleep, we want to hear from you. This role is hugely collaborative, both with other members on the team and customers. We are looking for slick interface work, elegant deployment, effecient code and full use of best practices and unit testing on the force.com platform. Our model involves calling out to external web services, so experience with RESTful services and their interaction within Salesforce is required.
- To plan, develop and code our commercial application on the force.com platform.
- Write well designed, testable, secure and efficient code while promoting best software development practices.
- Integration of 360Science’s REST services directly into Salesforce.
- Support quality assurance team to facilitate testing of delivered applications.
- Document source code and application operation.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years software development experience with commercial experience developing web-based applications.
- 2 years of Salesforce development experience (Apex, SOQL & Visualforce) with certification (DEV-401 or Salesforce Platform Developer 1) and successful commercial deployment.
- Experience in various development tools such as SVN, Git, Eclipse and also documentation, testing and project management tools.
Nice to haves :
To apply for this role please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]