Many organizations recognize the benefit of data-driven decision making but still rely on a centralized team to handle every aspect of data quality. 360Science is changing this dynamic by empowering people of all backgrounds and skillsets to match, dedupe, and unify data with unprecedented speed and accuracy. Now, members of every department have the power to analyze data, extract insights, and make informed decisions in minutes instead of days or weeks.
360Science offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and we are adding people to our team who are infinitely curious, aren’t afraid to venture outside their comfort zones, and want to grow their career while having a blast doing it.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will make a significant impact at 360Science by working with our Marketing and Sales teams to interact with prospective customers via email, phone, and social media. This role is challenging and fulfilling because you are reaching out to leaders at the largest companies in the world. It’s up to you to break through the noise using persistence, creativity, and leveraging the value of 360Science.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain meticulous records in Salesforce
- Manage and qualify incoming leads
- Conduct high-level discovery meetings
- Research organizations to see how 360Science can be helpful to them
- Creatively use phone, email, and social media to connect with business leaders and introduce 360Science
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on a go-to-market strategy and plan of attack
What You’ll Need
- Experience in a sales-related role with a software or technology company
- A basic understanding of customer data and its importance
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRMs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to listen and ask thoughtful questions
- A strong work ethic and a fearless approach to outreach
To apply for this role please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected].